The paper is:
Sustainable development: Our Common Future revisited
Holden E., Linnerud K., Banister D.
(2014) Global Environmental Change, 26(1), pp. 130-139.
The review should have 4 sections-
Section 1: Analysis
Understand a work on its own terms (analyze it)
Section 2: Response
Bring your own knowledge to bear on a work (respond to it)
Section 3: Evaluation
Critique the work while considering validity, truth, and slant (evaluate it)
Section 4: Comparison
Place the work in context (compare it to other works).
(Please add sources)
This task is an opportunity for you to demonstrate critical thinking, and to make connections between the literature you are reading. Here are a list of questions you can consider in your review:
• What is the problem being addressed in this paper?
• What are the strengths and limitations of the study?
• How does the author approach the study – from a theoretical, experimental, interpretive standpoint? Did they choose the best approach?
• How does the author engage with other literature in the field? Is there literature that both contradicts and supports his/her findings mentioned?
• Did the researchers choose appropriate methods of experimentation and
data analysis for the research question?
• Do you think that the conclusions they draw based upon the data they present are valid and reasonable? Or are there gaps in the logic or assumptions being made?
The paper is: